Previously, we just got the big Old Ways patch for Apex Legends. And now, Respawn Entertainment has released a new update of Apex Legends. It is update 1.34 version and you surely cannot wait what things are new, changes and also bug fixes in this update.
Patch Notes of Apex Legends 1.34
As we know that patch notes is something which will be searched by players when it is released and of course they want to know what new things that they are able to enjoy and explore in the game. Since you cannot wait anymore, here we provide you the patch notes of Apex Legends update 1.34 version. Here they are.
- Network improvements are added.
- They fix the gameplay crashes.
- Few glitches which were reported by players are fixed.
- A situation where players were not able to join multiplayer game is fixed.
- Audio-related issues are resolved.
- They add performance and stability improvements.
- Other minor under the hood fixes.
Those are the patch notes of Apex Legends update 1.34 and now, you are able to download this update. And if you have downloaded this, then you are able to enjoy everything based on the patch notes that we give above.
Usually, patch notes always become something that is searched by players. It is because all of players want to know about something new in the game. For you who want to watch some videos about patch notes of Apex Legends 1.34 update, there are some videos that you are able to watch. Here they are.
- A video of Badmoney55 entitled Apex Legends Update Version 1.34 Patch Notes… Fixs A Few Of These Issues which was streamed on April 10th, 2020.
- A video of Gumbo Gaming entitled Apex Legends Update 1.34 Live which was streamed on April 10th, 2020.
- A video of Royal Official Youtube TVC entitled Apex Legends Version 1.34 which was streamed on April 10th, 2020.
Even though those videos were streamed some time ago, but you are still able to watch it now on Youtube.
About Apex Legends
Now, Apex Legends is one of popular game in the world. This game is a battle royale game which is free to play. This game is developed by Respawn Entertainment and published by Electronic Arts. For Windows, Xbox One and PlayStation 4, this game was released on February 4th, 2019. And it was done without any prior announcement or marketing.
In this game, each match features twenty teams of three-player squads. Players are able to join friends in a squad or they are able to be matched randomly with other players. Prior to the match, each player on the squad chooses one of the 12 playable characters. Each character in the squad has design, personality and abilities which are unique and they provide different styles to the team. Then, all of the teams are put on an aircraft that passes over the game map. A player in each squad is the jumpmaster, choosing when the squad should skydive out of the aircraft and where to land with the concurrence of the members of other squad. But, players will be free to deviate from the path of the squad.