Now, Apex Legends players have many Legends to select from when playing on the Apex Games. You have to know that each Legend has their own skills and personality. Lots of choice for every type of player, whether the player want to be defensive, aggressive, or offensive.
APEX LEGENDS CHAMPION TIER LIST FOR SEASON 4
- Tactical Ability: Into the Void
Re-position quickly through the safety of void space for avoiding all damage.
- Passive Ability: Voices from the Void
A voice warns you once the danger approaches. As far as you are able to tell, it is on your side.
- Ultimate Ability: Dimensional Rift
Link two locations with portals for sixty seconds, letting your entire team to use them.
- Tactical Ability: Grappling Hook
Struggle to get to out of reach places quickly.
- Passive Ability: Insider Knowledge
Scan a survey beacon for revealing the ring’s next location.
- Ultimate Ability: Zipline Gun
Make a Zipline for everyone to use.
- Tactical Ability: Dome of Protection
Throw down a dome-shield which blocks attacks for eighteen seconds. Healing the items are 25% faster within the dome.
- Passive Ability: Gun Shield
This deploys a gun shield which blocks an incoming fire.
- Ultimate Ability: Defensive Bombardment
Call in a concentrated mortar strike on the marked position.
- Tactical Ability: D.O.C. Heal Drone
Call your Drone to automatically heal nearby teammates over time.
- Passive Ability: Combat Medic
Regenerate knocked down the teammates faster while it protected by a shield wall. Healing items are used 25% faster.
- Ultimate Ability: Care Package
Call in a drop pod full of high-quality defensive the gear.
- Tactical Ability: Smoke Launcher
Just fire a high-velocity smoke canister which explodes into a smoke wall on impact.
- Passive Ability: Double Time
Taking fire while you are sprinting creates you move faster.
- Ultimate Ability: Rolling Thunder
Call in an artillery strike which slowly creeps across the landscape.
- Tactical Ability: Stim
Move 30% faster for 6 seconds. Costs health to use.
- Passive Ability: Swift Mend
Automatically will restores health over time.
- Ultimate Ability: Launch Pad
Spread the jump pad which throw the teammates through the air.
- Tactical Ability: Eye of the Allfather
Briefly reveal hidden opponents, traps, and clues throughout structures in front of you.
- Passive Ability: Tracker
View tracks left behind by your foes.
- Ultimate Ability: Beast of the Hunt
This increase your senses, so letting you to move faster.
- Tactical Ability: Perimeter Security
Connect nodes to make electrified fences which damage and slow opponents.
- Passive Ability: Spark of Genius
Ultimate Accelerants charge your Ultimate Ability fully. Standing near interception pylons will boosts your Tactical Ability recharge.
- Ultimate Ability: Interception Pylon
Place the electrified pylon which destroys incoming ordnance. Just repairs damaged shields as long as it stands.
- Tactical Ability: Nox Gas Trap
Drop the canisters which release deadly Nox gas once shot or triggered by the opponents.
- Passive Ability: Nox Vision
Lets you to see opponents through your gas.
- Ultimate Ability: Nox Gas Grenade
Blankets a large area in Nox gas.