In Roblox, there is a game about Audio Visualizer and you are able to put any particle visualizer by adding codes. If you play this game, you surely want to have cool visualizer so that you will need the codes for it.
Audio Visualizer (beta servers) is a game in Roblox which was created by Dummiez on November 19th, 2014. This game is able to be played by 200 players in each server and now this game has been visited more than 13 million times with more than 303k times. In this game, you are able to play your favorite music and audios in style and of course you should have audios/ sounds on. You are able to use the search bar to find songs from Roblox Library and you are able to set your game quality graphics to 10 for getting best results.
Do you need particles for audio visualizer in this game? There are some videos on Youtube which shows you the cool particles for audio visualizer and some of them are listed below.
- A video of Zero entitled Roblox Try Out: Audio Particle Effects which was live on November 17th, 2016.
- A video of Nozo_Official entitled Background Colors and Particle Effects | Roblox Audio Visualizer which was uploaded on August 30th, 2019.
- A video of SparkyStar4638 entitled So Good! | Roblox| Audio Visualizer | (Epilepsy Warning) which was uploaded on August 23rd, 2017.
- A video of Nicholas Nunez entitled How to Play Audio Visualizer | Roblox Audio Visualizer which was uploaded on April 10th, 2019.
- A video of Dapper_Rose entitled Roblox| [Channels] Audio Visualizer which was uploaded on November 26th, 2016.
From watching these videos, you are able to see the particles in the visualizer and also the code of the particles that they use. Some of the particles codes in the videos above that you may be able to try to use on your audio visualizer Roblox as well are listed below.
You are able to try to use these codes for getting particles in your audio visualizer. You are also able to ask other people who play this game about particles effects IDs that they use for audio visualizer game.
In this game, there are a lot of game badges that you are able to obtain and those are as listed below.
- 10 Viewers
- 200 Audios
- 1 Viewer
- 5 Viewers
- 25 Viewers
- 10 Audios
- 100 Audios
- 500 Audios
In this game, there is also a game pass that you are able to buy and it is Tips which can be bought for 14 Robux. If you buy this game pass, it will count in towards supporting him and it will bring cooler updates for Audio Visualizer.
So, what are you waiting for? You are able to use the codes above in the Audio Visualizer game to see the particles effects.