If you are a player of Forza Horizon 4, you may want to know the best drag cars in Forza Horizon 4. This thing is important to know because you are able to play the game well by using the best cars. So, what are the best drag cars in Forza Horizon 4?
You have to know that drag racing is unlike drift. Drag racing is very simple since the the important stats are launch, acceleration and horsepower. If you are able to use the right tune, a lot of things in the game can make a good drag racer. When it comes to topping the leaderboards, there are some cars which do stand out from the crowd and sat to say there is nothing which is easy to get. You can check some best drag cars in the Forza Horizon 4 in the list below.
- In the community, there is nothing faster than the Shelby Monaco King Cobra. However, this is a DLC car.
- If you do not mind to shell out, or even have an edition of the game with the Car Pass included, you have to pick this one. The next car which is also fastest one is the Porsche 906 Carrera 6. However, this reward car rarely comes up on the auction house.
- How about McLaren F1 GT? This car is very quick and freely available from showroom or auction house. The price of this car runs into the millions.
- Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 Forza Edition is a reward car which is able to be found on the auction house for under a million credits. So far, this car is a great all-purpose drag car with a halfway sensible price tag.
- If you want to have maximum performance, you are able to use II Stigz II’s ‘7.140 Drag (ACS)’ tune. You have to learn the auto clutch slip technique to be able to use it properly.
- There is also 1968 Dodge Dart Hami Super Stock car. This car is the easiest one to acquire and the cost of it is only 125,000 credits in the Autoshow. It is because in stock form, it is relatively mild classic car with 425hp. You are able to upgrade it all the way and you get a 1,100hp car which can shred the ice on its way to be able to beat anything else out there.
- You are also able to use 1932 Ford Custom “Double Down” car. You will have to pay sever real-world dollar to be able to get this or purchase it in the Auction House. If you have the Car Pass, it will be given to you for free. If you can get it, you will not only get the fastest car on the Aerodrome Drag strip, but you also will get to look like a baller hot rodder when you beat others.
Well, if you are curious with these cars, you can check how they are and choose the one that you like.