Blox Hunt is a hide and seek game made by Aqualotl. It is based on the Garry’s Mod game Prop Hunt. Based on the research, the game created on January 2012. Currently, it has place visits around 181,670,000. You may open this page to get the information about Blox Hunt codes. If so, keep reading this entire article as here we are going to share Blox Hunt codes.
BLOX HUNT CODES
Here is a list of Blox Hunt codes that you can redeem:
HOW TO REDEEM BLOX HUNT CODES
Some of you may do not know how to redeem Blox Hunt codes. Actually, it is very easy to redeem the code. To do that, you only need to click on the ticket icon. After that, you are able to enter the code. The last, you need to on Redeem button. By clicking Redeem button, it will start to redeem the code for Roblox Blox Hunt. Now, you are able to wait and make sure that you will get a reward. For note: Sometimes, the creator of the game also share the limited code where the code can only be redeemed by one person. So, it will be better for you to be up to date to his twitter account, @Aqualotl.
The main goal of Blox Hunt is to not be caught by the seekers. Within each game, usually there are one or two seekers. All the other players are responsible for hiding. Currently, there are six maps, including the scenes like an office, school, lab, shop, construction area, and neighborhood street. On the game, the hiders are encouraged to hide through transformation, which is achieved by clicking on an object. Then, the seekers have to use their zapping abilities to find the players. When zapping an object, the object will jump and inform the seeker that nobody is hiding as object. Besides, the hiders also possess the zapping ability, but use it to help stun the seeker.
There are some gamepasses of Blox Hunt. Here are they:
- WalkSpeed: It makes your player 40% faster includes a cosmetic. The cost is 250 Robux.
- Instant Hide: This is a gamepass that will only work if you are a Hider. It makes you instantly hide. The cost is 250 Robux.
- Radar: This is a Game Pass that will only work if you are a Seeker. It gives you a radar that tells if a Hider is within 40 studs of your player. The cost is 400 Robux.
- Face Changer: This allows you to change your character’s face. Currently, there are only eight: Finn McCool, Freckles, Drool, Mr. Chuckles, Shiny Teeth, :3 and :D. The cost is 75 Robux.
- Cloner: This pass allows you to create a clone as a Hider. If a Seeker attacks your clone, it is going to explode resulting in the Seeker taking 50% damage and their Energy drained. The cost is 400 Robux.