Forza Horizon 4 is a racing game created by Playground Games and Turn 10 Studios. The game set in Great Britain. Based on the research, it was announced during Microsoft’s E3 2018 briefing. It was showcased with a new seasons feature that alters the game world across summer, spring, autumn, and winter. In addition to featuring cooperative racing and the setting of Great Britain, a 60 frame per second mode was launched.
Talking about the game of Forza Horizon 4, you may come to this page to find out the information about triple pass skill drag. You are at the right page as here we are going to discuss about that. Even, here we are going also to share some others skill that you are able to perform in the game of Forza Horizon 4. So, you have to read this article until end and find out the information you want.
In this case, you just need to do a drag race. After that, you have to wait for a split second on the line. Then, you have to accelerate and get 3 Triple Pass skills per race. To make it easier, you are able to make a custom drag race which is restricted to one model of RWD Super Saloons, but you have to use your own AWD swapped version of that car and then get Triple Passes all day long. We think that it looks like a difficult challenge, but it really takes as long as it does for you do run a drag race and repeat it. In fact, this whole set of Weekly Forzathon challenges took less than 10 minutes.
This is a list of skills that the player can perform through-out Forza Horizon:
- One Eighty: This skill perform a quick 180° direction change.
- Drift: This skill perform a drift.
- Air: This skill perform a jump.
- Drafting: This follow the slipstream of an enemy.
- Two Wheels: This skill to drive on 2 wheels.
- Speed: To drive at high speed for a period of time.
- Clean Racing: This skill to complete a race section without a heavy collision.
- Pass: This skill to overtake a racing enemy closely at high speed.
- Daredevil: This skill perform multiple Near Miss skills in the quick succession.
- Stuntman: This skill perform an Air and Near Miss skill at the same time.
- Airborne Pass: This skill perform an Air and Pass skill meantime.
- Hard Charger: This skill perform a Burnout skill and Speed skill without braking.
- Kangaroo: This skill perform 3 Air skills in the quick succession.
- Triple Pass: This skill overtake 3 enemies in the quick succession.
- Slingshot: This skill perform a drafting and pass skill in the quick succession.
- Wrecking Ball: This skill perform multiple Wreckage skills in the quick succession.
- Great Skill Chain: This skill to reach a specific skill point threshold.
- Landscaping: This skill perform multiple Wreckage skills with fences in the quick succession.