Facing error is annoying since you are very ready to play games on Roblox. One of error in Roblox is Error 277. Usually, this error will show you a message in Roblox saying: Disconnected: Lost connection to the game server, please reconnect (Error Code 277 Roblox). What do you do when you face this error? Some of you may not know what to do.
Before you fix it, it is important for you to know what this error is and why it can happen. Error 277 in Roblox is a server disconnection error which Roblox keeps disconnecting from the game server. You may wonder why this thing can happen. This error can be caused by your windows system files damage. Your corrupted windows system files entries are real threat to Roblox and the overall health of your PC. It can be caused by a lot of reasons such as Roblox installation which is incomplete, an incomplete uninstall, improper deletion of applications or hardware. Also, it can be caused if your PC is recovered from a virus or spyware/ adware attack or by a shutdown of the PC which is improper.
So, how to fix Roblox Error code 277? There are some methods that you can try to fix Roblox Error code 277.
Update Your Default Browser
You are able to try to use Google Chrome because it is the trusted an most reliable browser for playing Roblox. If you update the Browser, it is important because when you update it, Roblox itself updates frequently to the latest version.
Use Roblox Error 277 Utility Tool
If you use the Repair utility tool, it is the best choice for fixing Roblox error code 277. Here are the steps that you can do.
- First, you have to download the error 277 Roblox Utility tool for your computers Windows Operating System.
- Then, you need to install the software and then click on Scan Now button.
- Now, you must wait for some time while the tool keeps scanning for problems.
- If the problems are detected, then you have to click the Fix button.
- It is important to know that it will take some time to fix the errors so you have to be patient.
- Finally, you can restart the computer to fix Roblox error 277.
Reset Internet Options Using Internet Explorer
If the methods above cannot work, you can try to reset Internet Options under Internet Explorer. How to do that?
- First, you have to launch Internet Explorer. You have to make sure that IE is updated to the latest version.
- Now, you need to click the gear icon and then select Internet options.
- After that, you have to click on the Advanced tab.
- Now, you must click on the Reset button.
- At the end, you have to close Internet Explorer and then try playing Roblox again.
You may wonder about Roblox error 277 Repair Tool. Well, it is a kind of software used to scan, diagnose and repair any problems on your PC. This tool can do a lot of functions such as fixing corrupted Windows Registry Files, clearing Cache, fixing bugs and many more. This tool uses the Advanced Patient Pending Technology with some features which are cool and amazing. The features include Startup customization, DLL files, database troubleshooting, database file extension, live updates and many more.