You may will be familiar with Jimmy Donaldson aka MrBeast. He is one of popular YouTubers. Based on the research, he has a net worth of $22 million dollars as of April 2020. By the way, how much does Jimmy Donaldson aka MrBeast make money per month? Well, in this article, let us talking about that and other information related MrBeast.
You have to know that on an average, Youtube pays around $2 for every 1000 views. Say his videos get about 20 million views on an average. It means that (20 million/1000)x2= $40K per video. Usually, MrBeast releases five videos in a month and his videos get about 20 million views each. So, we are able to say that (5×20 million /1000)x 2 = $200K per month. For note: This is not taking into account the revenue generated by Merch, if we add another $100K -200K for Merch. His monthly revenue stands about $300K-$400K per month. That is $3.6-$4.8 million per year. That is only a rough estimate. The actual figure could easily scale up to $10-15 million.
According to the latest listings of top YouTubers, Mr Beast was amongst the top five. In an interview with Mr Beast, the people came to an estimate that he earns about 650k USD or more a month from his Youtube channel that has around 30M subscribers. His massive fans help him reaching a lot of traction on his videos. Even though he organises free events, and most of his videos revolve around money, and also he donates most of the money he make. Of course, he is amongst the most successful Youtubers of all time.
- When he uploaded a video showing himself counting to 100,000, it first he went viral in January 2017. Later, he revealed took him 44 hours.
- After that first video went viral, MrBeast found what the YouTube algorithm liked. He quickly amassed more views with similar stunts, like spinning a fidget spinner for 24 hours and watching Jake Paul’s music video for 10 hours straight. MrBeast reached one million subscribers on November 2017.
- In late 2018, MrBeast harnessed his notoriety to elaborate stunts to throw his support behind PewDiePie, a famous YouTuber who was locked in a battle for the spot as the most-subscribed-to YouTube channel. In true form, MrBeast pulled out all the stops: he recorded a 12 hour video saying “PewDiePie” 100,000 times, and turned up at the Super Bowl in “Sub 2 PewDiePie” shirts.
- In late 2019, MrBeast launched and successfully completed. A fundraising campaign named TeamTrees to plant 20 million trees by the end of the year. The campaign collected the support of more than 600 influencers, and received donations from tech execs like Elon Musk and Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey. Also YouTube stars like PewDiePie and Jeffree Star.
- MrBeast was one of the most-viewed creators on all of YouTube in 2019. He is accrued more than 10 million views on every video he has uploaded in the last year, displaying just how successful he is at going viral. His net worth is not publicly available, but he has said that most of his $1 million donations are funded by brand deals.