Roblox is a fun platform that you are able to use for playing any games. In this platform, you are able to find a lot of games in various genres and also a lot of fun features that you are able to enjoy in this platform. Now, how about being the shortest you can be on Roblox? Is it possible?
Have you heard about Character Scaling in Roblox? This is an avatar customizing feature in Roblox. By this feature, you have the ability to scale avatar size in your games, profile and Roblox Studio. This feature helps you to be able to personalize your avatar.
If you want to customize the size of your avatar, you have to follow the steps below.
- First, you have to click on “Avatar” in the Roblox site’s sidebar to go to the Avatar Customizer.
- After that, you need to be R15 to be able to change your scale. So, you have to make sure that the type of your avatar is set to R15.
- Then, below the Avatar Type, there is a section titled “Scaling” with a sliding scale for Height and Width. You have to move the scales up or down to create a unique character build for your avatar. Your avatar is able to have a height between 90% and 105% of the standard height and a width between 75% and 100% of the standard width. The scale that you select will appear in your avatar image and in any game that supports R15 avatars and permits scaling.
It is important for you to know that most packages only can work with R6 for now so if you turn to R15 your character will appear blocky. By default, all games which can support R15 characters permit you to be able to use the avatar scale that you set on the Avatar page. In case your game only permits R6, characters will always be the default height and width. If you want to know to determine if your game permits scaling, you can follow the steps below.
- First, you have to go to the Develop page.
- Then, you need to click on the Games menu.
- Now, you must open the dropdown menu besides your game and then you have to click on Configure Game.
Well, in the Basic Settings tab, you will be able to see there are two sections named Avatar Type Options and Avatar Scaling Options. If you want to use the scale that you have set, you can set Avatar Type Options to R15 and Avatar Scaling Options to Player Choice.
In Roblox Studio, games offer more size customization. Now, developers have access to four new NumberValue objects in the humanoid of R15 characters including BodyDepthScale, BodyHeightScale, BodyWidthScale, and HeadScale. If you change these values, it will scale the character by multiplying the original size by the current value for that dimension. The parts of the body of the humanoid will be scaled in all three dimensions while the HeadScale will scale the head uniformly.