Actually, not all people like the crosshair options already in R2da. Some are too small and some too big. For this case, the people can try to change their Roblox Crosshair. If you are a person who want to change your Roblox Crossahair, so you are able to see the steps below to change.
CHANGING ROBLOX CROSSHAIR
- At the first step, you are able to go to settings > Crosshair.
- The second step, you are able to use an ID of Crosshair. In this step, you will be able to copy paste ID of the Crosshair you want. For your information, the crosshairs are in the Library > Decals page.
- In changing your Roblox Crosshair, you can also try to change color. However, this is only an addition. If you have an idea to change color of your Crosshair, just do that.
- Then, you will be able to use the crosshair you want. This idea to change the Roblox Crosshair mainly came when we realized that most of the default Roblox crosshairs have several faults in them.
CREATING CUSTOM CROSSHAIR
Here are some steps that you can do to create a Custom Crosshair:
- Please open the Crosshair menu.
- When you reach at the menu of Crosshair, you are going to see a preview Crosshair.
- Now, you are able to change the colors with those RGB slides.
- After that, you are able to edit the Roblox Counter Blox Crosshair with RGB slides.
- If you have Dynamic off, the Crosshair will not change while you are moving. But, if you have Dynamic on, the Crosshair will change while you are moving.
- Then, you are able to select to turn on the Roblox crosshair.
- The last step, simply you are able to load in crosshair decals with the decal ID.
GETTING CUSTOM CROSSHAIRS FOR R2DA.
- Please open up R2DA.
- Then, you have to open the settings and navigate to Other.
- After that, you have to set your crosshair aim to Classic mode. It will help you override the crosshair because it is the only crosshair actually uses the .png file in the Roblox textures folder.
- In this step, you have to choose a crosshair image. There is a list of crosshairs. You are able to choose the one and you will be able to see an eyeball image when you hover over a crosshair picture, click it.
- Please click the format to be .PNG. Do not forget to click the color for the crosshair you like. Besides, you are able to click the size-in-pixels to be 32.
- The next step, you have to copy the png file of your cursor to clipboard.
- Afterwards, you have to find Roblox Player application on your desktop. You will need also to right click it and go to Open file location.
- Now, you have to navigate to content > textures and paste your .png file in that folder. It will tell you “replace the file in this folder” or something like that, say yes.