Are the games in Roblox not loading? If you are experiencing it now, it means that there is a problem with your Roblox. If the games in Robox cannot load it is one of the signs of connection problems. So, how to fix it?
There are a number of signs of connection problems and here they are.
- Roblox has an issue with or cannot load online games and even sometimes it shows you an error message which is able to include ‘Could Not Connect’ or ‘ID=17 Failure’ messages.
- It takes a long time to load screen on the site or never finishes to load.
- You are able to visit games in the Build or Edit modes however it does not work in Play mode.
- Randomly or consistently games tell you that they have shut down.
- There is HttpSendRequest failed: HRESULT 0x80072efd error. This error is usually the result of Roblox which have difficulty communicating certain bits of information with Roblox servers.
You may wonder why these things can happen. There are some reasons of why this issue can happen.
- It can be because of the Firewall problem.
- It can be because of slow internet connection/ big game.
- It can be because of empty game/ place.
- It can be because of bad game/ place.
So, what should we do if this issue happen? There are some solutions that you are able to try to fix this problem.
Making Sure You Are Using Browser Which is Supported
The first solution that you can do is to make sure that you are using a supported browser. It is important for you to use the most updated version of your browser to play Roblox. For Roblox Studio, you also must have the most updated version of Internet Explorer. In case you are having issues playing with your current browser, you can try playing on a different browser.
Resetting Your Internet Options (Windows Only)
If the method above cannot work, then you are able to try this method. In this method, you have to reset your Internet options (Windows Only). It is important for you to know that these steps will have to use Internet Explorer, but it will fix a lot of problems even for players that use other browsers. Follow the steps below.
- The first thing that you have to do is to open Internet Explorer.
- Then, you have to open the gear icon > Internet options.
- Now, the thing that you have to do is to open the Advanced tab.
- After that, click on the Reset button.
- In this step, you must close Internet Explorer.
- Now, you can try playing again.
Checking Wireless Connection
You are able to rule out the wireless connection by turning to a wired connection if it is possible. In case it is not the connection, or in case you are not able to try a wired connection, then you have to check the settings of your firewall.