You may want to know how to be able to get Admin Commands on Roblox. If you want to know about it, you have to read this article until the end because here we are going to explain step by step to get the Admin commands on Roblox.
Based on It Still Works site, if you want to get admin commands, you are able to get it from a built-in script that is able to be added to your gaming account to upgrade your player status for all places you play in Roblox.
You have to go to Roblox and go to Learn How To Make Admin page and you have to click the Play button. Then, your Roblox game application will open. Now, you have to click on the Take One button in the bottom of the gaming window and click on My Roblox option and click also on the My Places option. Here, you have to click on the Workspace option and double click the Admin Script icon in the window. Now, you can choose View and Explorer options and click the Person299’s Admin Commands Script option in the menu and click on the Save button.
Based on Wikihow, there are some steps that you are able to follow to be able to add admin commands on Roblox. Here they are.
- The first thing that you have to do is to open up the Roblox library and then you have to navigate to HD Admin. You are able to use other admins such as Kuros and Adonis.
- Then, you have to take a copy of the model and you are able to do that by clicking the green Get button. It will add the admin to your inventory.
- Now, you have to go to the Create page that you are able to find at the top left of your screen. A list of your games will be opened up.
- In this step, you have to find the place for which you want to add admin commands. In case you do not have a place, you are able to click Create New game and then you are able to create your place.
- After that, you need to click the Edit that is located on the right side of the game. Roblox Studio will be opened for that game.
- In the top bar, you need to click View and then load up the Explorer and Toolbox.
- Then, in the Toolbox, you are able to navigate to Inventory and it will load up the inventory we added the admin to.
- Now, you must click and drag HD Admin into your place and it will add the admin to your Explorer.
- You have to click File that you are able to find in the upper left corner of the window and then a drop down menu will come up.
- Then, you have to choose Publish to Roblox and it will save the changes to your game.
- Now, on the home page of your game, you have to press the green Play button.
- So, you have admin commands now in your game. You are able to type ;cmds or :cmds if not HD Admin. By typing it, you will be able to view the list of the commands and you are able to execute commands in-game by chatting.