On Bloxburg, surely there are some gorgeous game to play. One of them is Basement game that allow you to build a basement. On this case, building a basement can be an attractive and enchanting thing to do. However, building basement looks like building a house either for the ways or the material too, but it appears in different form at all. So, how to get into a basement on Bloxburg?
In fact, Basement is a new feature on Bloxburg added in version 0.7.4 of Roblox. From this, the Basement Gamepass is required the player to build the basements. To build the basement, automatically the players are allowed to place any objects and also furniture on the level below the first floor, it means that creating the extras floor under the ground.
To build the basement on Bloxburg, definitely, there are some tips and tricks that you can do. Here are they:
- Recommending to put an entrance in the house by making a hole to be able to put stairs in.
- Placing the floor which looks like the grass to camouflage the hole.
- Placing the stuff over the grass to make it less sketchy.
- Advancing the building will be required for this.
- To get a clear view of the basement, you may have to press the Remove Roof Button. In this way, firstly, you must press the down arrow on the right of your screen in the Build Mode.
- For walls, you might not have to place it all the time, but you will need it to some purposes such as place the doors, hang the stuff, add the windows and place more assistance building.
- To build a basement, you have to place floor on the ground above first.
- Notice not to place the basement over the pools (if you have Advanced Building Gamepass). Certainly, there will be a slight chance on getting glitched when getting into the pool.
After you already know the tips and tricks when you want to build the basement. Then, the next thing that you have to do is to build the basement as your desire. Generally, most of Roblox players will build the basement by doing some steps below:
- Step 1: First, you need to go into the Build Mode option.
- Step 2: Then, you can open up the “Build” menu.
- Step 3: Next, choose the Basement tab.
- Step 4: After choosing the tab, you are able to select how big your basement will be built. The square of the basement is about $25.
- Step 5: Then, to go down the basement level, you can press the down arrow that you can find on the bottom right of your screen.
- Step 6: The down arrow will allow you to place many items including the walls, fences, roof, walls, pillars, pools and many more.
- Step 7: Finally, if you finish building the basement, you cannot paint the basement using your favorite color because the basement has a default color.
Well, it is your turn to start building the basement and get your creation through this basement. Good Luck, Guys!!!