An Egg serves as an item that you are able to put onto your hive for hatching a bee. The eggs come in various types. Some of them offer chances at different rarities of the bees, and some hatch a specific bee.
At the moment, a total of five (or nine if including the gifted versions of eggs) different types of eggs exist in the game of Roblox Bee Swarm, not including the plastic eggs, Flight of the Bumble Egg, specific bee eggs, or the Swarming Egg of the Hive. Since September 28, 2019, the players do not need vacant hive slots to hatch an egg because now you are able to hatch an egg on top of a bee to replace that bee.
Ways to get a Basic Egg:
- First-time players get a free basic egg in their inventory.
- Purchasing from the Basic Egg Shop.
Ways to get a Silver Egg:
- Purchasing from the Shop for 100 Robux.
- Finishing the Black Bear’s and Panda Bear’s Silver Egg quests.
- Defeating mantises and the King Beetle.
- Rare Sprout drops.
- Flower drops while collecting pollen from the fields.
Ways to get a Gold Egg:
- Purchasing from the Shop for 200 Robux.
- Completing the Black Bear’s and Panda Bear’s Gold Egg quests.
- Werewolf’s Cave that is guarded by 2 cave monsters.
- Defeating the King Beetle or the Coconut Crab.
- Defeating scorpions or werewolves.
- Defeating Commando Chick.
- A small chance to drop from the epic sprouts.
- A small chance of dropping from the flowers while you are collecting pollen from the fields.
- A rare reward from Mega Memory Match.
Ways to get a Diamond Egg:
- Purchasing from the Shop for 400 Robux.
- Completing the Black Bear’s Diamond Egg quests.
- Completing Panda Bear’s first five star treat quests.
- Past the thirty Bee Gate, under the platform where Onett stands on, a diamond egg token hovers above the floor, directly in front of Shadow Bear. You are able to get the token by using a glider or a parachute and gliding towards it. But, you will be able to get instantly killed if you touch the black floor directly under it.
- Dropping upon defeating the King Beetle.
- Dropping upon defeating the Stump Snail, Tunnel Bear and diamond aphids.
- Dropping upon defeating the spiders, werewolves and mantises.
- Legendary sprouts drop.
- Guaranteed to drop from the supreme sprouts.
- Dropping from the flowers while you are collecting pollen from the fields.
- A low chance to obtain rewarded as a prize from the Extreme Memory Match.
Ways to get a Mythic Egg:
- Purchasing from the Shop for 1200 Robux.
- Dropping upon defeating the Stump Snail.
- Dropping upon defeating the Mondo Chick.
- Capturing fifty Commando Chicks guarantees a Mythic Egg.
Ways to get a Star Egg:
- Purchasing from the Shop for 800 Robux.
- Completing Mother Bear’s first ten quests and Panda Bear’s first ten star treat quests.
- Dropping upon defeating the King Beetle, Stump Snail and Tunnel Bear.