In this article, we are going to teaches you how to install Minecraft Forge 1.15.2 program on your Windows. As we know that Forge allows you to create and load mods for Minecraft.
PART 1: DOWNLOADING
- You have to ensure that you have Minecraft installed. In order to install Forge, you are going to need to have Minecraft installed and have run it at least once. This is going to make sure that all of the necessary files are in place. If you are making a Forge server, so you do not need Minecraft official server software installed. The Minecraft Forge installer contains all of the server files.
- You have to Go to the Minecraft Forge website. Please go to https://files.minecraftforge.net/ in your choice browser. It is going to take you to the download page of the latest version of Minecraft Forge.
- You need to click the Installer button which is right for your computer. This button is going to vary depending on your operating system. If you use Windows. You are able to click the large Windows Installer to the left of the “Changelog” box beneath the “Download Recommended” section at the top of the page.
- After that, you have to click Skip. It is in the top-right corner of the page, though you will have to wait five seconds before this button appears. Please doing so prompts the Forge file to download.
- You may have to select a save location or confirm that you want to download the file before the download commences.
PART 2: INSTALLING ON WINDOWS
- Firstly, you have to double-click the Forge icon. It is a white anvil on a dark-blue background. This act is going to open the Forge installer. If you get a pop-up message telling you to install Java, so you are able to go to https://www.java.com/en/download/ in your choice browser, and click Free Java Download, then click Agree and Start Free Download, next install Java when it finishes downloading.
- You have to give check the Install client box. If it is not, you are able to click the box or circle next to “Install client” before proceeding.
- Now, you have to click OK. Doing so is going to install the client files and folders for Minecraft Forge. You are able to can change the destination folder by clicking … and then choosing a new folder.
- Please click OK when prompted. This is going to complete the installation process.
Well, the text above is a way to install Minecraft Forge 1.15.2 program on your Windows. Now, you may also want to know the way to install Minecraft Forge 1.15.2 program on Linux.
INSTALLING ON LINUX
- You are able to click OK button. Then, launch downloaded installer with Java and check that “Install client” option is selected. You also is able to change the path of installation.
- After that, you have to click OK. After installation is complete, so you are going to see a window with this message.