What do you want to redeem in Apex Legends? Is it Apex Legends Twitch Prime loot? If you want to have it, you have to be able to redeem it. So here now, we are going to inform you what things that you have to do to redeem Apex Legends Twitch Prime.
There are some steps that you have to do to be able to redeem Apex Legends Twitch Prime loot. Here are the steps that you have to follow.
- The first thing that you have to do is to access the Apex Legends Twitch Prime Loot page.
- Then, you need to click on the Claim Now button that you can find above the bundle graphic.
- If you have been a member of Twitch Prime or Amazon Prime, you are able to click the button to sign in. But, if you are not a member if them, you are able to click on the button to try Prime and then you have to go through the steps of beginning a trial.
- Then, you will be asked to authorize accessing your account to redeem Twitch Prime Loot. You have to click on the blue button to be able to authorize.
- After that, you will be redirected to the loot page and there you will be able to see Claim Now button. You have to click it again.
- Now, you will be directed to be able to link accounts to use loot. So, you have to do that.
- Next, you have to hit the button to authorize.
- In this step, you have to log in by using your EA origin credentials when you are prompted. In case you do not know what those are, you are able to go to the website of Origin and then you are able to use the Forgot Password troubleshooting steps to be able to recover the details. If then you are stuck totally, you are able to try to use the similar credentials that you usually use for Xbox Live or PlayStation Network.
- If the link is successful, then next step that you have to do is to open Apex Legends on your platform of choice. Then, you will be able to see a message. In the message, it says thanks because you play their game. In addition, in the message it also says that since you are a Twitch Prime member, you are able to get a new Pathfinder skin and five Apex Packs.
In your inventory, you will be able to find the Omega Point Pathfinder skin which is unlocked and also the five Apex Pack which will be available to open. It seems that it is not the last batch of Twitch Prime Loot that you will be able to obtain for Apex Legends. However, the process of claiming it should be the same each time.
So, you do not need to wait anymore. You are able to follow the steps above to be able to get the Apex Legends Twitch Prime Loot. So, good luck!