In Minecraft, you will be able to brew a Potion of Invisibility (3:00). Then, you are able to add it to your inventory. When this Invisibility potion is drank, it is going to give you the Invisibility effect so that no one can see you for three minutes.
REQUIRED MATERIALS TO MAKE THIS POTION
In Minecraft, these are materials you are able to use to craft a Potion of Invisibility (3:00):
- 1 Fermented Spider Eye
- 1 Potion of Night Vision (3:00)
HOW TO CRAFT THIS INVISIBILTY POTION IN SURVIVAL MODE
- At the first step, you have to open the Brewing Stand menu.
- The second step, you have to add Blaze Powder to Activate the Brewing Stand.
- After that, you have to add some materials to make this Invisibility Potion.
- In the Brewing Stand menu, you are able to place ingredients in the top box. In the bottom of three boxes, the potions are created.
- Now, you need to put 1 Potion of Night Vision (3:00) in one of the bottom boxes.
- Then, you are able to add the fermented spider eye to the top box.
- When the brewing process is complete, automatically you will hear a “glug glug glug” sound and then fermented spider eye will disappear.
- In this time, the Potion of Invisibility (3:00) will be finished.
You are going to see the name of the potion and its effects, if you hover over the potion in the Brewing Stand menu. Now, your bottle will contain a Potion of Invisibility (3:00). For those who drink the Potion of Invisibility (3:00), it will make you invisible for three minutes. This potion is useful when you do not want to be seen. You can add this Potion of Invisibility (3:00) to your inventory or you can continue and turn the potion into a Splash Potion of Invisibility (3:00).
For your information, Potion of Invisibility is a consumable potion that added by vanilla Minecraft. If you use this Invisibility potion, it is going to give the effects. Other players cannot see you either unless they have a trained eye or you are wearing armor or holding something in your hand. If you have multiple effects, the other effect particles are going to remain visible. If you are set on fire, the fire is going to be clearly visible.
If mobs are affected with this potion effect, so their bodies are going to become invisible. However, the particles the effect emits remain visible. If both the player and a mob are completely invisible, so they will not be able to see each other. The only method to get this effect is to brew a Fermented Spider Eye with a Potion of Night Vision to make the potion. Or you can also use the Cloak of Distortion’s effect that gives the player invisibility for 2 minutes in exchange for an Ender Pearl. The last word, if you still be confuse how to craft this invisibility potion in survival mode, just send us an email for assistance.