For those who want to get Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods, you are able to go to the site of Curseforge. Based on the research, there are many people who have already downloaded Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods from Curseforge site. In the text below, we are going to share some information related Minecraft mods.
CREATE MODS FOLDER
- At the first step, you have to open File Explorer.
- After that, you have to navigate to %appdata%\.minecraft.
- Then, you are able to right-click, hover New, select Folder.
- Please type “mods”.
- Now, you have to press enter to get result.
- Simply, you have to close window.
INSTALLING MINECRAFT FORGE
- If you see Minecraft still open, so you have to close it.
- Please download Minecraft forge by visiting this link; http://files.minecraftforge.net/
- Please run java file, install it correctly.
- Please run Minecraft launcher.
- You have to select Installations.
- You need to navigate Minecraft forge and choose the three dots, then you are able to select Edit.
- In this step, you have to select More Options.
- Please look for “-Xmx2G -XX….” under JVM Arguments.
- Please modify “2G” to half of your computer’s memory. If you have 8 Giga Byte of memory, so your line may show as “-Xmx4G -XX”
- Now, just select save to save your options.
- Afterwards, you will be able to navigate Minecraft forge and select Play.
- In this time, you are able to try playing a Single Player game. Please load into the game, and then quit.
- The last, you are able to close Minecraft.
INSTALLING MINECRAFT MODS
- Please download minecraft mods from https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods (save files to a known location).
- After that, you have to open File Explorer.
- Then, you are able to navigate to: %appdata%\.minecraft\mods\mods.
- The next step, you have to copy/Paste or Move your downloaded Minecraft mod(s) to this location.
- You will be able open Minecraft Launcher.
- Afterwards, you will need to select Installations.
- Please hover forge and select Play.
THE BEST MINECRAFT MODS
Minecraft version: 1.12.2
NotEnoughItems provides you with a searchable list of all the blocks that available in the game, and the recipes for crafting them. Actually, this is another useful tool to have installed alongside any new modpacks.
Here’s What You’re Looking At (HWYLA)
Minecraft version 1.12.2
It shows a tool-tip with the name of the block . It is a useful utility for exploring a new modpack if you are constantly scratching your head wondering what that block you have never seen before is.
Minecraft version: 1.12.2
The maps are great for trying to keep a rough idea of where you are or where you are heading. You are going to have a pretty good idea of what this mod does. Especifically, it allows folk view a more real-time map in-game. On the mini-map, it is able to view the map online via a web browser. If you are charting your next journey, and it is going to take you far, far away from the sanctity of your home base, then this mod is a must.