Are you waiting for Minecraft 2.06? If so, now you do not have to wait it anymore because Minecraft 2.06 is available for players. The update 2.06 of Minecraft is not only able to be downloaded by PS4 but also by PC and Xbox One.
In this update, there are new contents and the bugs are fixed as well. In the patch notes, it is stated that the main highlight of the Minecraft update which was released on April 15th, 2020 are the addition of the new bastion remnants, new chain blocks, new ruined portals, and also new music for everyone to be able to enjoy.
Besides there are new features and contents, there is also game stability and performance improvements. Does this update need a lot of memory? If you are curious about it, then you have to know that the size of the update file is small because you only need to download an approximate size of 169 MB.
Here are the Patch Notes of the Minecraft Update 2.06.
- Crashes or Performances
- An issue which could cause Minecraft cannot launch past the loading screen after updating is fixed. (MCPE-58897)
- A crash which was able to occur when a split screen player left the game is fixed.
- A crash which was able to occur when exiting a world is addressed in Minecraft version 2.06.
- A crash which was able to occur during gameplay on Nintendo Switch is fixed as well.
- An issue which showed a false prompt that a device was out of storage space is fixed. (MCPE-32501)
- An issue with the Marketplace not loading when it is not signed in to a Microsoft account is fixed.
- A bug with content not transferring to a Microsoft account on case the content was bought without being signed in is fixed in Minecarft update 2.06.
Several special characters which do not appear on Signs or Book & Quill are fixed.
Controllers of animation in Behaviour Packs are able to run commands now on Realms (MCPE-59881)
Now, you are able to download the update. If you use PS4 for playing Minecraft, then you can update Minecraft on your PS4. As we explained before that the size of this update is small so you do not need to be worried about storage.
Minecraft is a video game which is developed by Mojang. But, the creator of this game was Markus “Notch” Persson and he created it in the Java programming language. In this game, you are able to explore a blocky and procedurally-generated 3D world. You are also able to find and extract craft tools, raw materials, build structures or earthworks. Depending on the game, you are able to fight computer-controlled mobs and also cooperate with or compete against other players in the similar world. Minecraft has been acclaimed critically. It is proved by winning some awards and also being cited of the most influential and greatest video games of all time.