Are you looking for Jurassic Craft? If you are looking for this mod, you are able to find it on Curse Forge. Curse Forge is a site which is about game AddOn and this site is purposed for use by players and also developers. In that site, you will be able to find game-specific AddOn content for a lot of gamers like World of Warcraft, Minecraft and many more.
JurassiCraft is one of mod that you are able to find on Curse Forge site. If you check it on the site, you will be able to see that until now this mod has been downloaded for more than 3 million times. The last update of this mod was on July 15th, 2019. The game version of this mod is 1.12.2.
This mod is a mod based on Jurassic Park on Jurassic World franchises. However, it is not only limited to it. It permits you to be able to make dinosaurs by extracting DNA from fossils and amber and putting that through a process until you are able to get a baby dinosaur. This mod is not only able to add dinosaurs but it also can add a lot of prehistoric plants. For now, there are 10 dinosaurs in this mod but it will be added more in the future. Here are those 10 dinosaurs that you are able to find in JurassiCraft.
Here are the details of contents of the JurassiCraft mod.
- Dinosaurs. In this mode, there are a lot of dinosaurs as we mentioned earlier because it is the main focus of this mod.
- Plants. In case your dinosaur pen is empty, you are able to add some pretty prehistoric plants to fill it up.
- Machinery. If you want to make dinosaurs, machinery will be needed by you. In this mod, there are a lot of machines that will be used in your journey to bring dinosaurs back.
- Decorations. This mod has a lot of decorations that you are able to use to decorate your own Jurassic Park.
- Skeletons. You are able to make your own museum with skeletons which are constructed with the fossils that you find.
- Fossils. If you want to create dinosaurs, you will need DNA and fossils are a perfect way to be able to get DNA.
- Vehicles. You will need vehicles to get around your park.
It is important for you to know that this mod requires Minecraft 1.12.2 or 1.11.2. You are able to install the recent Forge for the appropriate Minecraft version and you will find the link in the Curse Forge in the JurassiCraft section.
If you are getting out of memory error when you try to use JurassiCraft, you have to allocate more RAM to MC. It is able to be done by enabling advanced launch settings in your launcher and changing your VM Arguments. You are able to access Curse Forge now to download this JurassiCraft and you are able to join the discord of this mod. The server of this mod is @mc.jurassicraftmod.com.