Do you know about Mr Beast? We think that you know about him because he is popular enough. Jimmy Donaldson or Mr Beast is a rising star on YouTube, and the truly amazing thing about him is that his channel is so unique. MrBeast is an American YouTube channel that has a net worth of $22 million dollars as of April 2020.
You may want to know the secret to his success. He has told his secret to his success on his channel. What Mr Beast does is different. The fact of the matter is that it is turning him into a literal YouTube star. You are going to be surprised at what he does, because what he does is give away money. It all started with the first sponsored video which he got. Starting out as a game channel, Mr Beast was able to make some headway in the world of YouTube and get some people to start watching him. This made a brand seek out him, and offer him $10,000 to sponsor one of his episodes. When he got the money, instead of spending it himself, he decided to do something. He went out and gives it to the first homeless person that he saw. When he did this, instantly Mr Beast went viral.
This makes a cycle which involved him getting bigger and bigger sponsorship. The more money he gave away, so the bigger he got. Regularly, he gets millions of views on his videos, so the ad revenue from Google AdSense alone is enough to sustain him. Even, if he gives away all of his sponsor money. The sponsorships he gets are probably so valuable now that ten thousand dollars does not seem like all that much.
ABOUT MR BEAST
- MrBeast was born on May 7, 1998. He grew up in eastern North Carolina, in the city of Greenville, and graduated from a private high school there in 2016.
- He was only 13 years old once he uploaded his first video to YouTube in February 2012 (Under the username “MrBeast6000”). For the first few years, Mr Beast attempted to master the YouTube algorithm by making the content. He thought that he would attract the biggest audience.
- MrBeast started to reach a following in 2015. Thanks to his “worst intros” series of videos that rounded up and poked fun at YouTuber introductions he discovered on the platform. In the middle 2016, MrBeast hit 30,000 subscribers.
- MrBeast aka Jimmy Donaldson is one of the most-viewed YouTubers in 2019. Thanks to attention-grabbing stunts in which he often puts in hours of work and donates thousands of dollars.
- Actually, MrBeast got his start on YouTube at age 13 with video game walkthroughs, but it took him years before he started to obtain notoriety and find content that the viewers wanted to watch.
- In 2019s, MrBeast make a successful online campaign to raise $20 million. Besides, attracted donations from tech CEOs like Susan Wojcickib and Elon Musk, as well as YouTube stars such as PewDiePie and Jeffree Star.
- He is able to give away millions of dollars to friends, unsuspecting the streamers across the internet, and random strangers.