Robux is the currency on Roblox. It was introduced on May 14, 2007, as a replacement of Roblox Points. Formerly, Robux was one of two currencies on Roblox platform alongside Tix that were removed on April 14, 2016.
Talking about Robux, you may come to this page to find out the information regarding Roblox Currency Converter. If you want to find out that information, so you are able to keep staying on this page as here we are going to talk about that. Apparently, there are many Roblox players who are looking for this information.
On Roblox, there is a feature name Robux Converter. It is a widget that can be used to show the exchange rate between Robux and USD, and vice versa. But, you are able to find other more Roblox Currency Converter from your choice browser. We are going to tell you that there is also a tool automatically converts Robux to its value worth in USD. If you want to try using that tool, so you are able to visit this link; https://www.myleafs.com/app/roblox/currency-converter/.
Aside from that, Actually, there are other tools that you can use to convert your Robux. One of tools is a tool called Robux to USD Converter. According to the research, that tool was made by sad_eyez on June 10, 2019. The tool was updated on August 26, 2019. However, you have to note that the tool is not going to give you money. This tool is only a calculator to view how much money you have.
Talking about this, in the text below, we are going to share regarding current Robux to USD. Here are they:
- 100K Robux for $250 USD
- 250K Robux for $625 USD
- 500K Robux for $1,250 USD
- 1M Robux for $2,500 USD
- 2M Robux for $5,000 USD
- 4M Robux for $10,000 USD
- 10M Robux for $25,000 USD
- 20M Robux for $50,000 USD
- 30M Robux for $75,000 USD
- 40M Robux for $100,000 USD
- 50M Robux for $125,000 USD
- 60M Robux for $150,000 USD
- 70M Robux for $175,000 USD
- 80M Robux for $200,000 USD
The Developer Exchange (Devex) program has minimum cash out; it is 100,000 Robux to $250. When you want to cash out your Robux, your Roblox account has strict criteria.
- You should have an active subscription which the costs about $20 a month or $130 annually.
- You must agree to the Developer Exchange (DevEx) Terms of Services.
- You must have Roblox currency at least 100,000 Robux.
- You must have a valid PayPal account.
- You must have a verified email address associated with your account.
- You must be thirteen years old or older.
- You must not have moderated for Scamming, Phishing, False Advertisement of Games, or Making Deals with Real-World Money.
Well, the text above is a list of criteria if you want to cash out your Robux through Developer Exchange program. So, make sure your account has those criteria.