You may will be familiar with a term damage in Roblox. There are two types of damage; Environmental damage and local damage. Environmental damage is damage cannot be configured in any way by a place creator. While Local damage is damage can be caused by elements and modified by a place creator.
Talking about damage, you may come to this page to find out the information about Roblox infinite damage script. If you want to find Roblox infinite damage script, so you are able to find the script by going to the official website of Pastebin. You have to know that Pastebin site is one of the best sites in providing the scripts. Aside from that, Pastebin site is also well known as a site where you will be able to store any text online for sharing easily and quickly. The programmers use most of scripts to configuration information or to store pieces of sources code. Therefore, if you want to find the script of Roblox infinite damage, easily you are able to visit Pastebin site now.
By the way, how to find Roblox infinite damage script on Pastebin? It is very easy to find the script on Pastebin site. To do that, you are able to follow these easy steps below:
- At the first step, you have to go to the official website of Pastebin.
- After you reach at the homepage of Pastebin site, then you will be able to move your cursor to the top center of the page. It is where the search bar is located.
- Then, on the search bar, you are able to type any Roblox scripts that you are looking for. In this time, you want to find Roblox infinite damage script, so you type it.
- Afterwards, you have to press the Enter button to see the results.
- On the screen, you are going to get some results shown. In this step, you only need to focus in finding the right one, Infinite damage script.
- After you find Infinite damage script, then you will be able to copy it and paste it on your Roblox account.
There are lots of Roblox scrips you can find on Pastebin. However, every script is different. Here, in the text below, we are going to share one of Roblox inifinte damage scripts. For your information, the script was updated by a guest on April 22, 2019. Here is the script:
function onTouched (hit)
local human = hit.Parent: findFirstChild (“Humanoid”)
if (human= nil) then
human.Health = human.Health – 100
if (script. Parent = nil) and (script.Parent.className == “Part”) then -Work if in a block
connection = script.Parent.Touched:connect (onTouched)
If you have any questions about Roblox Infinite damage script, you can contact the representative of Pastebin by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Besides, you can join to the Roblox community. If you join to the forum, you will be able to share, discuss and ask about Roblox Infinite damage script easily.