Knowing scheduled maintenance of a game including Valorant may be important for you because you will know when you will play the game or not. Recently, on April 15th, Valorant scheduled maintenance happened. The first patch fixed several bugs which permitted some Agents to be able to access areas that they should not be able to and also a bug with Cypher’s Spycam which let him get kills through it.
Then, the question is, when is the next maintenance of Valorant? Valorant beta keys are highly coveted and distributed almost randomly. It would be annoying to get access and not be able to play because of scheduled maintenance. You may also know that the last maintenance happened early in the morning when players would most likely not be active. It seems that this is a good thing for them to do maintenance at that time so that it will not annoy players who want to play the game. If it happens in active hours such as in the afternoon, it may annoy players.
So far, Valorant has only has maintenance performed once. So, the scheduled to when it will happen next is still unknown. Usually, the maintenance will mainly be done to be able to fix bugs and glitches that have unintended gameplay consequences rather than emergency balance fixes. Now, the game is still in beta. So, Riot should be taking a more often approach to maintenance.
To know when the maintenance happens, you are able to check it on some platforms such as Valorant Twitter account, Riot Games Service Status, and Valorant Support site. Usually, in these sites, they will announce the maintenance so that you will not shocked when you found that the server of the game is down.
Well, talk about maintenance of Valorant game, one of the symptoms that Valorant is down due to maintenance is being stuck on the Loading Screen. If you find that the loading screen is stuck, you can check on the sites above whether Valorant is doing maintenance or not. If you find that Valorant is actually not doing maintenance, it means that your stuck loading screen happens due to other reasons and you have to fix it.
Here are some methods that you are able to do to fix stuck loading screen on Valorant.
- You are able to try to double-check your internet connection.
- You are able to reinstall the game and the Riot Vanguard.
- You are able to try reinstalling on a different hard drive and see what happens.
- You are able to run the game as an administrator by following the steps below.
- Exit Valorant.
- Right-click its icon.
- Compatibility tab.
- “Run this program as an administrator”.
- You are able to try to delete the manifest.txt files by following the steps below.
- Search for Riot Games/VALORANT/live.
- Delete Manifest Debug Files and Manifest_No.
- You are able to try to log in to League of Legends, sign out, then log back into Valorant.