As a Roblox player who have Premium, you surely know that you are able to cancel your Premium any time. However, you may not know what will happen if you cancel Premium. Will you still get the benefits? Or, Do you have to pay for some charges?
If you want to cancel Premium membership, you are able to do that on Roblox site any time. However, you have to make sure that you do that before the renewal date so that you will be able to avoid charges for the following billing cycle. If you cancel Premium membership, you will still enjoy the benefits of Premium until the expiration date. After the expiration date, then you will not be able to enjoy the benefits from Premium anymore. However, if you want, you can buy Premium again to enjoy all of the benefits from Premium.
If you think that you are ready to leave the benefits from Premium for now, you are able to cancel Premium now. Do you know how to cancel Premium membership? Here are the methods that you can do to cancel it.
How to Cancel Recurring Premium Membership Through Account Settings
- If you want to cancel Premium through Account Settings, you have to log into the account where the membership was purchased.
- Then, you need to open the gear icon in the upper right.
- Now, open Settings and then open Billing.
- Finally, you have to click on the Cancel button and then follow prompts until the subscription is completely canceled.
How to Cancel Recurring Premium Membership Through Upgrade Page
- First, you have to log into the account where the membership was purchased.
- Then, you need to go to Upgrade Now which can be found on the left of the main Roblox browser view.
- When you are on the Upgrade page, you will see a blue Cancel link in the upper right corner.
- You have to click the link and then follow the prompts until the subscription is completely canceled.
How to Cancel Recurring Premium Membership Through Mobile App
If you want to cancel your Premium membership via Mobile app, you can do it as long as recurring membership that you have was bought via mobile and you are able to cancel it via the app or device payment. How about cancelling Premium membership from Xbox One? You are not able to cancel membership via Xbox One because there is no membership on Xbox One.
What happen if we do not see a Cancel button? If you want to cancel Premium but you do not see a Cancel button, it may happen for some reasons:
- You are logged into account which is different than the one with an active membership.
- You are attempting to cancel from Xbox One app. Meanwhile, cancelling Premium is only able to be done on the payment method on which you bought the membership.
- The account that you mean does not have an active recurring membership.
- The membership that you have may have expired or was canceled already beforehand.
- The payment method does not renew.